Operate and observe computers remotely
The FIBREVision system enables you to separate the computer from the user. This way, you create a comfortable work atmosphere and avoid heat emission. By installing PCs in a control room, you increase safety, durability and the ease of maintenance.
Click here to see our Application drawing
- Transmits keyboard, DVI, mouse, audio, RS232, USB 2.0
- Distances up to 10,000 m (2 × Singlemode 9/125 µ fiber optics)at maximum resolution
- Distances up to 550 m (2 × Multimode 50/125 µ fiber optics)at maximum resolution
- Video resolution up to 1920 x 1200@60Hzm
- Two user modules, local and remote
- Diagnostic Monitoring Interface (DMI) diagnostics of the transmission path
- Insensitive to interference radiation
- Screen-Freeze function
The system consists of a computer module (transmitter) and a user module (receiver) and enables you to operate a computer remotely. You can connect a console to each module.
FIBREVision transmits signals over via fibre optics (2 fibres) up to 550 metres (multimode) or 10.000 metres (singlemode).
The devices are available as variants displaying 1, 2, 3 or 4 video channels.
Distances exceeding 10.000m possible on request.
Want to learn more?
Find more technical details and information about FIBREVision DVI-KVM-Extenders
on our website.
Please contact us for furter information.
We would be pleased to receive your enquiry.
Or give us a phone call.